Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wish List

Christmas is coming and I would like to share my wish list...

1. Laptop












Since I am working at home and everytime we go out I still want to monitor if I have new emails from clients and if they have instructions for me. I badly needed laptop.

2. Camcorder















I love visiting new places and events and I always wanted to have a new camcorder to record everything. I am a very sentimental person and it makes me feel good if I have pictures or videos from different places I've been to.

3. Nokia Music Phone
















That is my hubby wish this Christmas. I hope I will be earning extra for me to buy him a new phone.

4. Books
















My son loves to read books and as early as now I want to teach him the importance of books. I am checking ebay for this.

5. Toys















Gareth loves to watch DVD but I also wanted to buy him new toys that can develop his skills.

I hope Santa Clause is reading my blog.... ho ho ho ho!!!

No comments: