Monday, October 13, 2008

Early Christmas Gift

Today I am so happy because all the items I order from eBay and TV shopping is finally here.




















that is my husband, he is checking the machine and it's function.
















Body Slender from TV Shopping. I am taking seriously of getting fit. I need to exercise at least 2 hours everyday and I am excited for the result.

If you are a mom like me who loves to travel and want to carry fashionable bag with all your baby needs and your personal items in one then you better check the Christine Price bag.

I was waiting for this bag and finally it's here... this is the only bag I bought this year.




















It's a combination of black and pink. It has enough space for all my personal and baby's needs. It's are real leather and I so love it. I bought it from ebay for $80 with discount. so lucky...

hmmm it seems that I got my christmas gift earlier as expected. :D

No comments: